Thursday, December 5, 2013

Goals-Planning for success



Goals

Planning For Success


1.) Stop Procrastinating (Maybe I'll move this one to the bottom to work on last)
            Procrastination has always been a big problem for me. Even now, I sit here with a final exam only a week or so away; I haven't studied for a second -_-, My biggest problem is that I know I'm procrastinating, but I don't do anything to stop it. There is always something else I could be doing that is more entertaining that homework.

2.) Read The Book! (Mostly for math class)
            I used to laugh at the idea of reading the math book. I thought that the teacher told us everything we needed to know and the book just had the homework in it. I didn't read the book and my test scores showed it. I'm in my first semester of college now and it turns out that reading the book makes things way easier.

3.) Time Management 
            When it comes to college, everything is done on my own time. I choose what classes I want to take, where I want to take them, and even when I will be taking them. With all that power, one would think that time management isn't a problem. In reality it's even harder than it was in high school to manage time well. I have to consciously make the choice to go to each individual class because they don't have a simple five minute passing time between them; College classes can have hours or days even between them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment